Commercial Cameras - New Web Site

Discussion in 'Trade Advertisements and Shopping links' started by Pete Askew, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

2. Martin Carlin

Martin Carlin Active Member

Come on what did you get Pete. You know you want to tell us

3. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Bookmarked.

Fess up, Pete!

4. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Another Linhof Super Technika outfit including a lovely 500mm. Paul is just getting a couple of the shutters serviced and will drop it all off when he's passing the lab next. There might be something else but you'll have to wait for that! ;)

Rob MacKillop likes this.
  5. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

You tease!

Pete Askew likes this.
  6. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

7. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Active Member

I keep meaning to go and visit, it's only an hours drive :)

You'll have to show u the Linhof Pete when it arrives.

Ian

8. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

You should, and I will. I haven't actually seen it yet but trust Paul completely. I have been buying stuff from him since the early 90s and recommend him highly.

I was also tempted by a 'mini-Linhof' (to go with my other 'mini-Linhof'!) but it was really a second Technika to bring over to Germany that I was after.

Mini-Linhof.JPG

9. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Active Member

Very nice Pete.

There was a kit like that at a Camera Fair last year mint with 4 lenses and the price was ridiculously low, the seller (a very reputable Leica dealer) had taken it in part exchange but his contract means he can only sell Leitz products now though his store. He was asking what it had effectively cost him, he wanted a quick sale and wasn't interested in splitting it up. I should have bought it :rolleyes:

Ian

10. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

It might well be the same kit.