Last year I'd read with interest @Pete Askew 's write up of his D.I.Y large format camera project and it peaked my interest. And tonight I have successfully processed my first couple of sheets of 5x4 FP4+, nerve's were jangled when I thought I had filled my tank with the fixer first, panic subsided when I checked the cap of the fixer and it was still tight, so I carried on with the processing, washing and fixing, temperatures weren't spot on correct but close enough. Camera is a self assembly 'Bulldog 5x4' from 'Pinhole Solutions', the lens is a 'Polaroid Prontor 105mm' was 40 quid from e-bay, made my own lens board from a piece of 'Ky-dex' from work. I got my first DDS off of ebay as well. I've since gotten 5 more DDS's from 'ffordes' photographic and the tank, film and a 'MOD 54' all from 'Speed graphic' in four marks. When the negs are dry I'll get some shots/scans of them and the camera as well. Thanks Pete for giving me another string to my bow, in true 'delboy' parlance the world is my lobster now. Cheers for now. Rich.