Leica M4-P

Discussion in 'Equipment & Media' started by Hamish Gill, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Hamish Gill

Hamish Gill Well-Known Member

2. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

Lovely, Hamish. What's with the small square of what appears to be black tape covering a logo on the front?

3. Hamish Gill

Just keeps it a little more subtle looking ... Have a read of the post, it's all explained :)

4. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Gorgeous Hamish. My M9 is similarly embellished!

5. Aldous Lau

Aldous Lau Well-Known Member

Hamish, how much is your M4P cost you? I am actually seeking for a M4P silver with good conidition, however it's pretty rare in Hong Kong....

6. Hamish Gill

I got it at the bargain price of £365 from a chap in Denmark ... Though to get it at the price we had to buy two, one for me and one for my mate Alex.
    The silver chrome ones are rare... Though very nice, if I was thinking about a silver camera, I'd buy an M4 over an M4-P... As it's the black M4's that fetch the money with the silver ones being a lot more reasonable

Aldous Lau likes this.
  7. Richard Mullard

Richard Mullard New Member

Hi Aldous

Have you looked on the ffordes photographic site they've got an M4P aniversary chrome for the bargain price of £1875 and that's with a 50 f2 lens as well.

Rich

8. Aldous Lau

Aldous Lau Well-Known Member

Thanks for your information Rich and let me check it out in ffordes site and hope they are willing to ship oversea :)