Let's see your workspace

Discussion in 'Develop, Process and Print' started by Fidel Marcus, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Looking good Hamish. I guess it'll take a few days to get sorted though. Are you pleased with the new space?

2. Hamish Gill

Hamish Gill Well-Known Member

Yes ... its awesome!

[​IMG]

3. Glen Roberts

Glen Roberts Well-Known Member

Must be cracking up, I thought I'd already posted in here today:p.

Here's mine, not very tidy or anything flash but it does me fine:).
    [​IMG]

4. Darren Bradley

Darren Bradley Active Member

I don't have an office or even a dedicated workspace at home, per se. I do all of my work on a MacBook Pro with a Thunderbolt 2TB external drive, wherever I happen to be. But most evenings after work, I set up shop at my dining table here, with an adult beverage (shown here is a Rojo Bianco cocktail - 2oz. reposado tequila, 1/4 oz. white vermouth, 1/4 oz. campari, 1/4 maraschino liqueur, dash of angostura bitters):

[​IMG]

5. Fidel Marcus

Fidel Marcus New Member

some stylish spaces so far, Pete cheated and took the spotlight haha I'm kidding (I would probably live in that studio if I had the chance)

& Darren that looks like a sharp home from that point of view, I'm sure you have plenty of inspirational areas to work in since your work space is mobile, I like the retro styling a lot and it's quite the opposite of what I went for...

6. Chris Dodkin

Chris Dodkin West Coast Correspondent

Dude, you are just so smooth :)

7. Darren Bradley

Darren Bradley Active Member

I do what I can, Chris ;-)

8. Hamish Gill

Hamish Gill Well-Known Member

'ow the other 'arf live eh? ;)

9. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

10. John Holland

John Holland Active Member

11. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Three screens??? Looks impressive, John.

12. Rob MacKillop

Workspace.jpg

Our daughter Skypeing us from London this evening. The clutter is all mine.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    Pete Askew likes this.
  13. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Nice to see a graphics tablet in use - who else uses one here? And some damn fine clutter in both cases! :)

14. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Something a bit different :D

Ian

Rob MacKillop likes this.
  15. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

I've been looking forward to seeing some pictures of the finished darkroom. Thanks, Ian. Looking good. I very nearly bought a 5108 for Germany but went for a 507 instead. I had the head converted to a Heiland Split Grade unit - it can be a bit automatic if you let it but you can work around that to give you a very good level control. Just after a beautiful 5108 came up at SDS with the Ilford MG head. In the the UK I have a 504 with the Ilford head.

16. Rob MacKillop

Ian, you've got everything except a camera!

17. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Active Member

There's quite a few cameras in there Rob, just in cases and my back-pack under the benches so out of sight :)

I'm a bit short of space until I re-roof the shed next to the darkroom, and I also need to get rid of some of the excess of trays, spare enlargers etc.

Ian