Meet Little S**T

Discussion in 'Animals and Wildlife' started by Kev Pugh, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Kev Pugh

Kev Pugh Well-Known Member

This is Lady, my daughter Emma's Pup, she is staying with me whilst Em is on Hol.
    Lady is a very cute, sweet, lovely soft lovable little darling dawg..............who is innocent of all household crime.......shot here being totally without fault at the bottom of the estate here at Saltbox Mansions....

Crimes so far today = Escaping from the puppy pen whilst I was at Golf, destroying not one but both of my crocs...and god knows what else. other than this evening stealing my wallet and trying to hide it........and what fun having a pup around the mansion again...::D:D:D

[​IMG]
    Lady by Kev Pugh, on Flickr

2. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Destroying Crocs, that's a mercy killing Kev!! The dog obviously has style. And the wallet - just trying to save you from buying another pair! :)

3. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

4. Chris Dodkin

Chris Dodkin West Coast Correspondent

Who, me? :D

5. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Cute, troublesome and clearly intelligent - but enough about me. The dog is nice too. :p

6. Dan Cattermole

Dan Cattermole Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble

So innocent looking.....
    The desciption sound like my children! :D
    People say 'bless, aren't they so cute'..... Ha!

- - - Updated - - -

So innocent looking.....
    The desciption sound like my children! :D
    People say 'bless, aren't they so cute'..... Ha!

7. Pete Sykes

Pete Sykes New Member

Crocs ??? :rolleyes:

8. Kev Pugh

9. Pete Sykes

Pete Sykes New Member

I know what they are .............. I just thought that only overweight women with a tattoo on their ankle were the only people who wear them............

10. Kev Pugh

Ah right.........well I'm neither over weight, a woman and I don't got pictures drawn on me.........but I do, no did have some crocs:D:D:D

11. Pete Sykes

Pete Sykes New Member

I knew if I googled it I'd find it ............... Ankles, Tattoo and Crocs. Damn Elegant :rolleyes:

Crocs.jpg

Let the Mutt eat them.