Notes From The Top Left Corner

Discussion in 'Competitions, Themes & Blogs' started by Chris Bennett, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Chris Bennett

Chris Bennett Well-Known Member

Ah yes, I may have posted a pinhole image of the duck before now. I must have taken hundreds of shots of that window by now, as it's a handy source of natural light in our living room but I think I can safely say that this is the one that has most pleased my eyes.
    I really like this camera and I am looking forward to another one being delivered tomorrow! It might be even better!!

Pete Askew likes this.
  2. Rhonda Smith

Rhonda Smith Active Member

It certainly seems to me the adventure ended well. What beautiful images it produced. !!

Chris Bennett likes this.
  3. Dave Farnes

Dave Farnes Well-Known Member

What a strange story. Sounds like an interesting camera and it is working well.

4. Chris Bennett

Well, Himatic, the Second arrived safely and is in almost as perfect condition as the first. It also appears to work perfectly too. I was fortunate enough to have a work colleague who wanted to buy it from me, so despite all the trauma, it turned out well for two of us.
    Here are a few colour images from both cameras.

Midland Chairs.JPG
    Midland Chairs

Graveyard low sun.JPG

Graveyard low sun 2.JPG

Jubilee Bridge.JPG

5. Dave Farnes

Dave Farnes Well-Known Member

They are looking good.

I do like the picture of the chairs, really bright and cheerful.

6. Chris Bennett

Thanks Dave. A minor obsession - I have probably taken a photo of those chairs with every camera I own!

7. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

And why not?! :)

Lovely natural colours on the graveyard images. And I like the shaft of light / shadow shot. Nice timing and framing on the bridge too. The yellows and blues contrast nicely as well.

Chris Bennett likes this.
  8. Chris Bennett

Thanks Pete.
    It seems my research paid off, as the Hi-Matic(s) is proving to be a bit of a winner.

Pete Askew likes this.