Re-introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Lauren Hunt, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Lauren Hunt

Lauren Hunt Member

Hi everyone,

So my name is Lauren and I used to be on here when I was doing an A level in photography. Fast forward 4 years and I'm back, still with a passion for wildlife photography, however I got lazy, stopped for a while ( I guess the a level caused my to lose enjoyment in the subject) but I'm back, and getting back into it. So I thought I would re-introduce myself seeing that this forum has grown to crazy numbers.
    So I'm Lauren, 22, wacky experimental photography or wildlife photography is my thing. Hello :)

2. Julian de'Courcy

Julian de'Courcy Well-Known Member

Hi Lauren and welcome back, looking forward to your posts, especially the wacky.

3. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Welcome back, Lauren. Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to. Maybe you should re-present some of your older work in the Alice theme! ;)

4. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

5. Lauren Hunt

Lauren Hunt Member

Hi Pete, what a good idea ;) Do I just post in the link you have provided, I'm a bit rusty to this forum, its been a while :)

6. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

No, post in the forum that the image itself fit in best and then use the 'Alice' prefix.

7. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Lauren Back(al). Good to see you back here again, Lauren. Very much looking forward to seeing what you are up to these days.

8. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

9. Ivar D. Larsen

Ivar D. Larsen Well-Known Member

Welcome Lauren, back to the more wackiness and the wacky ones here. Looking forward to yours.:D

10. Milan Vjestica

Milan Vjestica Well-Known Member

Welcome back Lauren.