X20: If you were wondering...

Discussion in 'Animals and Wildlife' started by Steve Boykin, May 22, 2013.

1. Steve Boykin

Steve Boykin Well-Known Member

...what kind of brain dead idiot takes his dogs walking in intermittent heavy thunderstorms while under a tornado watch, now you know. Tuesday evening. X20 VSCO Kodak Porta 800.

2. Hugo's expression is priceless as he chews on the grass.

3. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

Is Hugo the middle one? Anyway, I think he's asking the same question,..."What kind of..." Classic! :D

4. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

Ha! That second one is mega!

5. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Excellent Steve and that second is a gem! :)

6. Steve Boykin

That would be Hugo. He's wondering why I forgot the ranch salad dressing. :D

7. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

Among other things...;)

8. Steve Boykin

Now that you mention it, he did imply the other day it would be nice if I had a barcalounger on wheels so he could just ride on the walk. He also said something about a hiring couple of people with large peacock feather fans for when it gets a wee bit hot. :)

9. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

You should follow-through, Steve. (Once I tapped into Sadie's thoughts she became even more ecstatically happy than she had been, and even more well-read, since I then knew what to get her from the library.;))

10. Steve Boykin

Well in fairness to Hugo, he did say he would "accept" the naugahyde material on the barcalounger even it would chafe a bit.

As to the library, I'm afraid my dogs would request Marx. They seem to be operating with a surreal idea of the labor/capital markets in the dog-human relationship. Somehow this capitlist overlord is producing all the labor/capital yet they still think they are down trodden... And...I live in Texas, we probably don't have any Marx in the library. :D