Beautiful Wildlife Photography by Chris Dodds

Discussion in 'Animals and Wildlife' started by Paul Lange, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Paul Lange

Paul Lange Moderator

2. Hamish Gill

Hamish Gill Well-Known Member

Very Impressive indeed .. well worth a good mooch through his site and blog!

3. Ralph Thornton

Ralph Thornton Well-Known Member

Chris definitely does very good work. I thoroughly enjoy the images he has posted on this forum and could spend quite a bit of time viewing his website.

4. Chris Dodkin

Chris Dodkin West Coast Correspondent

Ralph - I only wish I could shoot wildlife like that!Who'd have thought there would be a Chris Dodds and a Chris Dodkin, both into photography! :D

5. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

So not your alter-ego then (or even alter-eagle!!). :)

6. Hamish Gill

haha... I thought I had missed a whole members worth of posts for a second then

Chris "Dodders" "Dodkin" Dodkin could easily be "Dodds" ... but lets not confuse things too much ;)

7. Paul Lange

Paul Lange Moderator

I did wonder! I saw the post and though ****, is he a member already, how did I miss that.

8. Hamish Gill

... ive just tweeted him with a link to this thread ... :)

9. Paul Lange

Paul Lange Moderator

You tart you, you'll spread yourself about anywhere to entice the unsuspecting photographer :D

10. Glen Roberts

Glen Roberts Well-Known Member

Just my subject but, the sort of photographic skills I can only dream of:eek:.

11. Ralph Thornton

Ralph Thornton Well-Known Member

That is interesting. Guess I wasn't paying attention. The Internet side doesn't matter. The photos you post on this forum are very good and I always enjoy seeing them.

A photographer friend of mine planned on setting up a website using his name. He was amazed to discover that there was more than one other photographer out there already on the web with exactly the same name.

12. Thomas brookes

Thomas brookes RPF Chief iPhone app Reviewer

Wow bloody hell !!!! He must have a really long lens or can easily out run bears . Hats off to the man, some trurly brilliant images on there. I love the fox especially .

13. Hamish Gill