Camperdown Park

Discussion in 'Animals and Wildlife' started by Allan Batchelor, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Had a wee walk through Camperdown after work today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 & 2 With D300s & 3 is X10

2. Kev Pugh

Kev Pugh Well-Known Member

Looks like a great Walk with great results loving the last especially..

3. Davie Hudson

Davie Hudson Well-Known Member

liking number 2 a lot

4. Ye its 1 of the council parkland courses was talking about

5. Kev Pugh

Reckon I need to play it sometime :D

6. Davie Hudson

i've cycled through there at night on the nature trail wearing nothing but my boots and a headlight hahahaha

7. Kev Pugh

Oh dear now there's a reason for maybe staying away :D:D:D surprised there's any wild life still in there :D

8. Brian Moore

Brian Moore Moderator

Three great shots, Allan!
    #1: Love the OOF and colors in the first one.
    #2: You must be quite the woodsman tae get that close to wild animal in number 2--the look of surprise on the deer's face is excellent and his ears are nearly as tall as my Sadie's!;)
    #3: The sun's rays gleaming through the tree's branches is a very nice look, and the BW silhouette is very nice indeed.

9. Davie Hudson

I was the founder member of the FM sports club (FM stands for F***in Mental) and we would do mountain bike tasks, usually after disconnecting our brakes at the top of the hill :)

10. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

I used to live very close to Camperdown Park, and it is one of my favourite places. Many happy memories there. It is great to see these beautiful shots, Allan. Many thanks!

11. Ive got some of the old mansion house Rob I need to PP and will post them up asap. It took them ages to get the scaffolding off so you could get a decent picture of it.

And thanks everyone for the comments, Much appreciated. :)

12. Rob MacKillop

Rob MacKillop Edinburgh Correspondent

That would be great. When I was in Italy, I visited the original Palladian building that Camperdoon Hoose was based on.

13. Emma Pugh

Emma Pugh Active Member

Liking these a lot, especially #2 :D

14. Chris Dodkin

Chris Dodkin West Coast Correspondent

Some stunners there - but for me, #3 is just wonderful.

Lovely crisp branches, that sunburst to set iyt all off, and lovely toning on the PP

Props for getting close enough for #2

15. Thomas brookes

Thomas brookes RPF Chief iPhone app Reviewer

Alan did you have your dear stalker hat on for the second or where you as startled to see each other as the image implies. Love it by the way.3rd is a beaut to!

16. haha ye there was 3 of them in the trees up the side of that hole and we all sort of crapped it but he was just the slowest/noseyist one :D:D

Was talking to one of the golfers playing that hole and he was saying if you hang around to dusk they come out onto the course for some tea(grass) :D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  17. Mark Yates

Mark Yates New Member

love the 2nd photo i don't see that many round the areas i generally go for wildlife iv'e been meaning to get myself to tatton park during the rutting season
    we will see if it happens this year