Critique Welcomed Going for it..........!

Discussion in 'Animals and Wildlife' started by Kev Pugh, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Kev Pugh

Kev Pugh Well-Known Member

It's been a bit of a struggle but we have finally reached a happy place. Cleo, my rescue dog has found it difficult when off the lead having never had the level of freedom until coming to me. Over the last couple of months we have been building up a level of mutual trust, well maybe not quite 50/50, She does her thing and I walk around whistling and calling and looking like the stoopid hooman :D

However I love to see her run, and she is getting better every time we are out, now off the lead in open more and more, phew I can have my arm back :D

Some may remember me shooting a series of images from one of my favourite walks with old Boo and we have now returned here. this is the Wetlands Nature Reserve in Pershore, a really pleasant place to walk..

Going for it...!

[​IMG]
    Happy Dog by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

Time for a rest...........with Poppy Dog following on

[​IMG]
    Tired Dog by Kev Pugh, on Flickr​

You can see how relaxed she is now, she'll even let me get the camera to eye without running off :)

I even get the chance to photog other things now when out walking :)

Summer Boating

Thanks

KK

2. Lesley Jones

Lesley Jones Otherwise know as Zooey

What a wonderful set of images Kev. I'm so pleased to hear that Cleo is settling down. You've come a long way together :)

3. Kev Pugh

Thanks Lesley, yes it's been a bit of a haul at times but worth every bit of effort :)

4. Glenn Clabo

Glenn Clabo Well-Known Member

Great shots Kev. Brings back wonderful memories also.

5. Pete Askew

Pete Askew Admin

Canine joy captured. Lovely stuff again Kev. And a fabulous shot of the narrow boat with the church in the distance. Perfect. :)

6. Kev Pugh

Thanks Glenn :)

Pete the church is Pershore Abbey which is the other side of the town from this POV