Tinisha 2

Discussion in 'People & Portraits' started by Darren Turner, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Darren Turner

Darren Turner XProPhotographer

[​IMG]

just realised i think i should have straightened this image for the background rather than tinisha.......... lol

2. Hamish Gill

Hamish Gill Well-Known Member

I like it, doesn't matter to much its not straight... It looks a bit lika a swing?
    Red is a good colour in a coat - 'don't look now' for eg, and course the obvious 'schindlers list' thing .. Especially with the b&w background...

3. Barry Keavney

Barry Keavney Member

I like the idea, however I think the colours are too strong. It seems almost Photoshopped on, if that make sense. I would probably layer the kid after Grayscaling, then desaturate the colours of the kiddo slightly.
    But they are two really nice images all the same.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  4. Chris Dodkin

Chris Dodkin West Coast Correspondent

Agree with Barry - little bit of desaturation would help it gel better I think

5. Laurie Parker

Laurie Parker New Member

Lovely shot of Tinisha I also think the sloping don't matter on this as she is on a swing, red coat looks fab, don't know if you have noticed though along the back of her coat from her hair down to end of coat there is a halo, looks like some of the original colour of the background has been brought back when you done the selective colour with the brush, only letting you know case your getting them printed as it would show up in a lab print

6. Darren Turner

Darren Turner XProPhotographer

cheers folks, i have toned down the saturation as mentioned and it does look better......... and also been a bit more carefull when painting the colour back in with history brush after desaturation, laurie thanks for pointing that out.

Daz

7. Laurie Parker

Laurie Parker New Member

no probs its a lovely shot so worth mentioning I thought lol